The Board of Directors has determined it is no longer feasible for the POA to operate a stump dump. The permitting of a new site would take years, plus would cost a significant amount of money. As a result of these challenges, the POA can no longer provide this service to our Members.
For those that need to remove debris from their yard, there are a few options:
- On-site burning is allowed by the City of Bella Vista. You are required to contact the fire department at (479) 855-3771 prior to burning. Burning may be prohibited during select periods based upon current fire conditions.
- Republic Waste Management does offer yard waste bins at a cost. You may contact them at 800-431-1507.
- Benton County Solid Waste District is another resource, visit http://www.bcswd.com/ or call 479-795-0751.
- The closest landfill – Eco Vista Landfill 18633 Stutts Road Springdale, AR (479) 306-7875.
- Yard Waste Flyer provided by the City of Bella Vista.
For property owners that are in the process of building a new home and have already paid the Stump Dump fee, please contact Mike Taggart at (479) 855-5064 or moc.a1627383658opvvb1627383658@teki1627383658m1627383658. Refunds will be given based upon whether the lot has been cleared. If the lot has not yet been cleared, a full refund will be granted. If the lot has been partially cleared, a partial refund will be given. If the lot has already been cleared, no refund will be given.
Residents are encouraged to report any illegal dumping of debris to the Bella Vista Police Department at the non-emergency number: (479) 855-3771.