If you have purchased property from a current member, or if your property is transferring ownership, please note the following regulations and ensure these steps are followed:
Membership and Property Transfer
- A $150-membership transfer fee applies to every change of ownership (chain of title) as recorded with the Benton County Circuit Clerk
- To change ownership in property, the POA must have a recorded deed
- Water on an improved lot can initially be transferred with a notarized deed and a completed application
- The water transfer fee of $35 will appear on the first bill
- A $75-water deposit is often collected upon property closing
Assessment dues must be collected if they have not been paid by the previous owner, as assessments stay with the property.