Fee Schedule, Leases and Regulations
Leases and Regulations
Golf cart leases may be obtained at the Membership Services Department.
The annual seat lease is for a seat or ½ of a cart. Any Bella Vista member, with the purchase of a POA issued Photo ID card, may lease a cart seat on an annual basis. Annual Seat Leases are available January 1 to December 31. When the Annual Seat Lease Photo ID is presented at any Golf Shop, the cardholder will be provided a cart seat, based on availability. When the cardholder is accompanied by another Annual Seat Lease holder or a Private Cart Photo ID holder, there is no other charge. All other players wishing to ride with an Annual Seat Lease holder will pay the prevailing rental seat charge.
Golf cart registrations may be obtained at the Membership Services Department.
Golf cart registration fees are due annually. Such fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If a property owner has registered a golf cart previously, the entire yearly fee must be paid regardless of date of registration. The fee is pro-rated on a quarterly basis only for first time registration.
Members with privately owned golf carts that do not wish to pay an annual registration fee may opt to pay a per-round fee instead.
In order to obtain golf cart registration, a property owner must:
a) Be a member in good standing;
b) Hold a current photo I.D. Card.
Annual Seat Lease program participants understand that at no time will more than two carts be utilized for threesome and foursome play.
Lake Use Permits may be purchased at the Membership Services Department, 3 Euston Road. All mooring and lease agreements are for an annual period (January 1 through December 31). The lease is not assignable nor shall the space be sublet.
- A POA-issued photo identification card is required for any slip, mooring, shoreline and/or rack leases and assessments on all the member’s owned properties must be current.
- All slip, mooring, shoreline and rack leases for Bella Vista Village end each year on Dec. 31, but a renewal grace period is granted until March 31.
- Any slip, mooring, shoreline or rack leases not renewed by March 31 shall incur a late penalty fee of 10 percent of the annual lease fee or $5 per month, whichever is greater.
- Boat owners that lease a boat slip, mooring or storage rack must register their boat and complete lease requirements at the same time.
- Annual slip, mooring, shoreline and rack fees are nontransferable and nonrefundable. If the slip is re-rented, a refund may be made if approved by the department manager.
- If the lease payment is not received by March 31 or the lessee fails to comply with the provisions of the lease as prescribed by the lessor, or materially fails to comply with any duties imposed on the lessee by law, within ten (10) days after delivery of written notice by lessor specifying the noncompliance and indicating the intention of lessor to terminate the lease by reason thereof, the lessor may terminate the lease.
- If, upon termination of the lease, the lessee neglects to remove any personal property belonging to lessee and left on the premises, the same shall be considered abandoned, in which case lessor may dispose of all such personal property in any manner the lessor shall deem proper and is relieved of all liability for so doing.
All boats on Bella Vista Village lakes must have current state and POA boat registration permits. All applicable state and federal fishing and boating regulations apply to Bella Vista Village lakes.
Boat registration requirements for Bella Vista Village lake use:
- Copy of the current state registration certificate
- No delinquency of assessment accounts
- Current POA-issued photo identification card
- Proof of boat ownership (state registration is sufficient) or notarized boat lease
- Trailer license plate number if applicable
Upon completion of boat registration, boat owners will be provided a copy of Arkansas regulations, a copy of Board Policy BP-2.04 and self-adhesive stickers.
Renewals are due each year by December 31, but a renewal grace period is granted until March 31. Renewals of boat registration after March 31 are subject to a late penalty fee equal to 10 percent of the cost of their boat registration or $5 per month, whichever is higher. Boat registration renewals are not prorated. First-time boat registrations are prorated by the quarter-year.
Annual POA boat registrations are available at the POA’s Membership Services Department, 3 Euston Road. Temporary boat permits (weekly) are available at the POA’s Membership Services Department, Riordan Hall and the Loch Lomond Marina.
Lake Use Permits may be purchased at the Membership Services Department, Riordan Hall, Branchwood Recreation Center, Loch Lomond Marina or from any Bella Vista Village Lake Ranger.
Lake Use Permits Are Required For:
- A non-member, 16 years of age or older, who is not physically accompanied by a member with a current POA-issued photo identification card and who is participating in any activity on any Bella Vista Village lake.
- A member, who has not purchased a POA-issued photo identification card and who is participating in any activity on any Bella Vista Village lake.
- A holder of a V.I.P. (or similar) card issued by Cooper Communities Inc., including the “Greens” and “Escapes!”, who is participating in any activity on any Bella Vista Village lake.
- A holder of any valid guest card, who is participating in any activity on any Bella Vista Village lake.
A secure storage unit with 475 open-air spaces for recreational vehicles is available for POA members. Only one recreational vehicle or boat is allowed per space, although two units may be permitted if the total length does not exceed the space. The storage facility is equipped with an automatic gate with a keypad. For more information about the storage facility and to make lease arrangements, visit the POA’s Membership Services Department or call (479) 855-8000.
1. All RVs or other vehicles in leased spaces shall occupy only the space assigned to them.
a. Only currently registered and state-licensed vehicles are permitted.
b. A copy of the state registration must be on file with the Membership Services Department.
c. Only road-worthy vehicles are permitted.
d. Only vehicles displaying a current, POA-issued identification sticker or tag (I.D.) indicating the space leased are permitted.
e. Space in the facility is on a first-come, first-served basis.
i. Members may be put on a waiting list.
f. All items must be stored within the lines of the space leased
g. Two qualifying units may be parked in one space under the following guidelines:
i. 48-foot space – the “anchor” unit must be no less than 35 feet in length.
ii. 40-foot space – the “anchor” unit must be no less than 25 feet in length.
iii. 30 & 35-foot spaces – no minimum requirement.
2. Lease agreements, annual billing and payments are processed at the POA’s Membership Services Department.
a. Annual leases run concurrently with the calendar year.
b. Annual lease rates are approved by the Board of Directors.
i. Annual Lease.
1. Available only to members with a current POA-issued photo identification card.
2. Member rate.
ii. Monthly Lease.
1. No longer applicable.
c. Nonmembers shall not be permitted to occupy space in the RV-Storage facility.
d. Payments for annual leases are due in advance.
i. Annual lease renewals.
1. Signed renewal lease must be on file each year at the Membership Services Department by Jan. 31.
2. Annual lease payment must be received each year by the Membership Services Department by Jan. 31.
3. Terms of the lease will be enforced.
e. Members must be current on all POA assessments, fees and water accounts in their name at initiation of lease agreement.
3. Individuals that have RV spaces, but are no longer members, must relinquish their space.
4. Annual leases will only be issued to members.
a. 48-foot slips are reserved for large RVs only.
5. Lessees may take their RV to the RV Park to use the septic dump at no additional cost.