101 Town Center
- Public governmental agency funded by state & local taxes
- Governed by elected mayor and City Council
- Provides police and fire protection, street maintenance, public library, public trail system, trash collection, and building and code enforcement services
Community Development Services
616 W. Lancashire Blvd | 479-268-4980
- Issues building permits
- Provides code enforcement services
- Private non-profit corporation
- Maintains and operates recreation facilities, private trails,RV park, lakes and golf courses
- Maintains and operates water department
- Funded by monthly assessments and amenity usage fees
- Governed by Chief Operating Officer and Board of Directors
- Private Non-Profit Corporation
- Regulates and enforces property aesthetics and original Bella Vista POA covenants (design; commercial; developers)
- Members of the Architectural Control Committee are appointed by the Board of Directors of BVVACC, Inc.
Do I Need A Permit?
Listed are some common improvements that require permits. Some require ACC permits only; some require City permits only; some require ACC and City permits.