Effective May 3, 2021: The Member Services, Water Department, Maintenance & Construction offices will be open Monday and Friday and closed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. During the closed office days, staff will be answering calls and emails.
If you have purchased property from a current Member, or if your property is transferring ownership, please note the following regulations and ensure these steps are followed:
- A membership transfer fee applies to every change of ownership (chain of title) as recorded with the Benton County Circuit Clerk
- To change ownership in property, the POA must have a recorded deed
- Water on an improved lot can initially be transferred with a notarized deed and a completed application
- The water transfer fee will appear on the first bill
- A water deposit is often collected upon property closing
See Fee Schedule for prices.
Assessment dues must be collected if they have not been paid by the previous owner, as assessments stay with the property.