The Golf Assurance Program (GAP) is an option that may be purchased with your Annual Golf Green Fees (AGGF). When you purchase an AGGF and elect the GAP option, if you become injured or ill, you can suspend your AGGF and corresponding Seat Lease or Private Cart Registration for up to six (6) months. As soon as you are able to play golf again or after your six (6) month suspension, whichever comes first, your AGGF and corresponding Seat Lease or Private Cart Registration will be reinstated. While you have suspended your AGGF, you can still play golf, if your health allows, but you will pay the normal Activity Card Member rate for green fees and cart.
Call Member Services at (479) 855-8000, Option 2
- AGGF memberships renew on the date of purchase.
- In the case of illness or injury, GAP allows you to suspend your AGGF, corresponding Seat Lease or Private Cart for up to six (6) months.
- A doctor’s statement that your medical condition does not allow you to play golf is required, and must be presented to the Member Services Department. The doctor’s statement must be presented at the time you initiate the suspension. The doctor’s note does not need to state the nature of your medical condition, it just needs to state that you are not able to play golf.
- AGGF and GAP must be purchased or renewed at the same time.
- Members who are making monthly payments for an AGGF may quality for GAP, provided the GAP fee is paid in full with the first AGGF monthly payment. In addition, you must continue to pay the monthly AGGF fee during any suspension of your golf privileges.
- GAP fee is per A discount for a second or additional member does not apply.
- GAP is not a refund, it is a suspension of your golf membership privileges. Refunds are not given on AGGF memberships.
- While your AGGF is in suspended status, you can still play golf if your health allows, but you will pay the normal Activity Card Member rate for green fees and cart. You will need to pay for a cart since your private cart or seat lease is suspended simultaneously with your AGGF.
- Once your golf membership privileges have been reinstated, you cannot suspend your golf privileges again for twelve (12) months after the reinstatement date.
- When your golf membership privileges are reinstated, there will be a fee of $10.00 to reissue your Activity Card so that your Activity Card and AGGF are synchronized to expire at the same time.
- Suspensions are counted by the month, not by the day. Whether your suspension starts on the first day of the month or the last, the suspension for even a single day counts as the entire month.
- GAP is renewable at no charge each year if you have not used it. You will have 30 days from the conclusion of your AGGF to renew your GAP. After 30 days, you will need to re-purchase GAP. Once you have suspended your golf membership, regardless of how long the suspension lasted, you will need to purchase GAP again the following year with the renewal of your AGGF, if you wish to have the same benefit.
13. The Golf Assurance Program is non-refundable and non-transferable.