With the Governor’s directive on reopening fitness centers, we are working hard to serve our members in a safe manner with the restrictions listed below. We encourage each member to consider what is best for them and to stay home if they are not well.
Branchwood Fitness Center & Pool Hours:
Branchwood (479) 855-8181
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Riordan Fitness Center Hours:
Riordan (479) 855-8170
Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. (July 4: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
NOTE: Branchwood Fitness Center will only be open for individual fitness workouts and lap swimming, water walking and adult swim only. (no showers, sauna or hot tub). Due to the Governor’s new fitness center guidelines, we are unable to open Metfield at this time.
Please plan for the following restrictions:
- Members must bring and wear a mask at all times except while actively exercising
- A screening will be conducted on all Members before access is allowed
Those who have any of the following characteristics will NOT be allowed to enter:
- Have returned from travel to NY, NJ, CT, New Orleans or overseas within the last 14 days;
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days;
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
- Have compromised immune systems and/or have chronic diseases.
- Staff will wear masks and gloves and ask Members to scan their own cards
- Strict social distancing practices will be in place including 12-foot distancing while working out
- A reservation system will be used. You may call up to 7 days in advance to reserve your 1-hour time slot to work out or to swim. Call to reserve your time slot at Riordan at (479) 855-8170 or Branchwood at (479) 855-8181
- Lobby areas will be limited to check-in purposes only – do not congregate in the lobby
- Limited exercise equipment will be available based on social distancing guidelines
- No groups, clubs or meetings (cards, dance, etc.)
- Billiards/Snooker will not be available
- No locker rooms, showers, spas//hot tubs, or sauna
- Additional staff will be routinely disinfecting all areas and enforcing social distancing
- Live Stream classes will continue
- No in-person classes at this time
- Branchwood Indoor Racquet/Pickleball courts are closed at this time
Swimming at Branchwood Pool Following the Governor’s directive the pool will be open for individual fitness workouts and lap swimming, water walking and adult swim only:
- During lap swim only 3 lap lanes are available per hour and each Member must remain in their own lane
- No showers or locker rooms are available, you must shower at home and be prepared to change on the deck
- Reservations are required.
- No equipment will be provided, you must bring your own; such as water weights, noodles etc.
- Lap swimming is available to Members 14 years and over. Youth ages 14-15 must have a parent in the facility. (No open swim or water fitness classes are allowed at this time.)
Branchwood Pool Schedule:
Monday – Friday:
- 6 – 9 a.m. Lap Swimming
- 9 -10 a.m. Water Walking
- 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Adult Swim
- 7- 9 a.m. Lap Swimming
- 9 -10 a.m: Water Walking
- 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Adult Swim