|RV Park Office
725 RV Park Road
Bella Vista, AR 72714
Lakes and Parks Superintendent Vern
RV Park Hours:
(March 1 – Nov. 30)
Sunday through Saturday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Dec. 1 – Feb. 28)
Sunday – Closed
Monday through Saturday – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Bella Vista Village RV Park is tucked away
in Blowing Springs Park. The scenic park features 64 spaces. The
park offers picnic areas, a secure restroom and shower facility
with a laundry area and a lounge, wireless Internet service,
plenty of scenery, the Blowing Springs Trails and a short
driving distance to the Veterans Wall of Honor, a movie theater,
a grocery store and restaurants.
Park Rules & Regulations
Advance registrations will be accepted
for sites with water and electricity. All other spaces are
available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Upon arrival, each RV owner must register for camping
at the RV Park Office. After hour arrivals are to follow
the directions posted at the RV Park Office.
3. The RV Park attendant assigns all RV sites and has
full authority to supervise and enforce all park rules
4. Only one RV unit is allowed per pad; however, up to
two vehicles — accompanied by the RV unit — are
acceptable for pad occupancy without encroaching on the
5. Parking of trailers, boats and other recreational
equipment on a pad must be approved by the park
attendant and must be placed in the immediate area of
the rented pad. Pad areas are from power post to power
post and do not include the grassy area of the park.
6. All trash must be deposited in the dumpster.
7. All dogs must be on a leash, and dog waste must be
picked up and disposed of properly.
8. Tent, or primitive, camping is prohibited in the
9. The maximum camping period for members is six months
and the maximum camping period for guests is 14 days.
Members may receive an extension with written approval
by management. Extensions are not available for guests;
however, a guest may return for a visit after 30 days.
unoccupied RV units will be permitted to remain in the
park area more than 24 hours unless prior arrangements
have been made and a key left with the park attendant
for emergency purposes.
11. A charge will be assessed if management is required
to move an RV unit into a storage area.
12. RV units must supply their own adapters for
electricity, water and sewer. Tampering with utility
outlets is not permitted. If a utility does not operate
properly, contact the park attendant for assistance.
13. Motor bikes must be confined to the roadways and
used only for transportation to or from the individual’s
14. No open fires are permitted in the park area.
Outdoor cooking is permitted only in POA-provided
cookers or personal grills.
15. No trees or vegetation of any kind may be cut,
broken or dug up from any area of the park.
16. Check out time is 2 p.m. Occupancy of a pad beyond
this time will be charged as an additional day.
17. Quiet time is in effect from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
18. Laundry is not allowed on lines on the exterior of
19. Guest fees apply to guests visiting members and
guests staying in member’s RV units.
20. Check with the RV Park attendant for information
regarding the washing of RV units in the park.
Information (479) 855-8000
Directions (from Town Center on Arkansas 340/Lancashire
Take Arkansas 340 west 3.5 miles to the intersection of
Turn south on Arkansas 279 for approximately 4
The storage facility is located on the west side of the road.
6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
A secure storage unit
with 475 open-air spaces for recreational vehicles is
available for POA members. Only one recreational vehicle or boat is
allowed per space, although two units may be permitted if the
total length does not exceed the space.
Removal from the storage unit must be done between 6 a.m. and 10
p.m. The storage facility is equipped with an automatic gate
with a key pad.
For more information about the storage facility, visit the POA’s
Membership Services Department at 3 Euston Road, or call (479)